Moxibustion is a form of heat penetration treatment that stimulates specific acupuncture points of the body for various benefits which include:
- Enhancing the body’s various organs
- Improves primary Osteoporosis patients joints, muscles, ligaments function, promoting blood circulation and relieves pain.
- Improves the lower back pain problem, urination, irregular menstruation, abdominal pain.
- Ease digestion system, bloating, diarrhoea, abdominal pain. In addition, it has also effectively improves appetite and reduce dizziness.
- Improve the restoration of normal coordination between heart and kidney, bladder control, warm up meridians, expelling wind and dampness, qi and blood.
- Helps with the “Yang” deficiency disease or illness, such as asthma, shortness of breath, cold chills, urine retention, diarrhoea, poor appetite, thin and weak consumptive issues.
Herbs are poured into the Moxibustion device and release into the targeted body area.